Join Our Team!
We are committed to developing a community of highly qualified sexuality professionals dedicated to the sexuality and intimacy needs of our region, and beyond!
Pelvic floor physical therapist
Are you passionate about sexual health and have an interest in working with clients on a wide variety of sexual concerns? We are looking for a Herman & Wallace trained physical therapist to join our team. We offer office space including a private medical exam room, referrals and billing. We strive to take all the stress out of building your physical therapy practice so you can concentrate on doing the thing you .
Sex Therapy Intern
Currently full. Please contact us for availability in 2023.
Are you interested in becoming a certified sex therapist? We offer a beautiful furnished office space and an opportunity to get supervision from some of the most experienced sex therapists in the area as well as the area’s only fellowship trained sexual medicine specialist. We value a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach. We take care of all of the administrative details so you can focus on doing what you love. We are currently welcoming new team members, including psychotherapists interested in becoming certifed sex therapists and practicum students.
What we offer:
Monthly team meetings with case-consultations
Peer-supervision and supervision towards certification
Beautiful, furnished, accessible, office space with wifi
Booking support/software; administrative support
Please contact Daniel Rosen, LCSW-R, CST with a letter of interest and CV at email@example.com
Social Media/Marketing Intern
If you have an interest in development of social media content with a focus on providing excellent educational content on sexual wellness, we’d like to hear from you!
The person in this role will:
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and post content.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Review analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engage with customers or clients and provide education and/or linkage to clinical services.
- Provide suggestions for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
Hours are flexible. Interested candidates should send a resume, work samples, and coverletter highlighting why our practice would be a good fit for you. Submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org