Rochester Center for Sexual Wellness currently offers group therapy as well as psychoeducational groups.
Groups can be tremendously powerful ways to grow, offering both information and support, as well as opportunities to be challenged by new ideas.
- Groups for individuals with a cancer experience (short term group – 5 sessions, September virtual group)
- Groups for couples and relationships that have been affected by cancer (short term group – 8 sessions)
- Groups for couples/relationships with mismatched desire (short term group – 8 sessions)
- Group for individuals with out of control sexual behavior (ongoing group)
- Interpersonal process group (ongoing groups)
- Embody: Body appreciation skills group (8 sessions, starting in September 2022)
- LGBTQ+ support group (coming soon)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is an Interpersonal Process Group?
Group therapy for personal development enhances the quality of our relationships and our personal resilience. Whether a complement to your ongoing therapy or as a stand alone treatment, interpersonal process groups bring a vibrancy and deep emotionality to your personal growth. Mr. Rosen has several groups running and he is always looking to expand his group practice. Sessions are weekly and group is ongoing.