Rochester Center for Sexual Wellness currently offers group therapy as well as psychoeducational groups.
Groups can be tremendously powerful ways to grow, offering both information and support, as well as opportunities to be challenged by new ideas.
- Groups for individuals with a cancer experience (short term group – 5 sessions, upcoming session March 2022)
- Groups for couples and relationships that have been affected by cancer (short term group – 8 sessions)
- Groups for couples/relationships with mismatched desire (short term group – 8 sessions)
- Group for individuals with out of control sexual behavior (ongoing group)
- Interpersonal process group (ongoing group)
- Body positivity group
- LGBTQ+ support group